Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Scenes from my backyard...

Some pictures of the plants and trees happily growing in my backyard...

Juicy pineapple. Yum yum! I did not plant this, it somehow got there. How lucky are we!


Yummylicious!


Mangoes!!


This is another 'lucky' plant. It grows right in the middle of mine and the neighbour's fence. None of us planted it.


Nuha's favourite. She loves isi kelapa muda. I used to drink a lot of air kelapa muda when I was pregnant with her too.


Pandan, serai, lengkuas and kunyit...I plan to plant these at our new house. But with super small yard, not sure if it can be done.


2 comments:

  1. Izza! serius byk pokok kat rumah korg.. bile lah kitorg nk sampai miri nih jalan2.. jgn sampai korg dah pindah kl for good sudah..

    nice blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak dtg boleh ajer...backyard jer besar rumah kecik cenonet jer..hehe

    ReplyDelete