Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sewing goodies...

Some pictures from my sewing archives.

 My mum made this gorgeous light blue dress...she designed the pattern herself.

 Little miss first smocked dress. It was all handmade including the pleating. No pleater involved. My mum teached me the basic of smocking using this dress. I smocked most of it but the construction was by my mum. The dress was worn during my nephew's wedding. It was a dress initially but now she wears it as a blouse.

 First handmade PJ by yours truly.

Another handmade PJ. I only have the picture of the pants though.

A gift for my mum. I made this bag using the Margaret Bag pattern. The fabric is mum's choice. A muted brown heavy cotton. She loves it. She said the bag is very roomy and she even requsted me to make more!!!
Coming from a women who is an accomplished sewer is an honour. Thank you mak!

No comments:

Post a Comment